Thursday 27 August 2009

My God-Daughter is gonna be 10!!

I can't believe that my BFs daughter is gonna be 10!!I feel old! Lucy will be 10 next year too....where are the years going!!
Anyway I have given her the crafting bug so I was told by her that her card had to be fabulous!lol
I have made this bag-o-lope (there are tutorials out there...I can't remember where I found it, sorry) from a brown envelope and I have filled it with some card making goodies for her as a little extra to go with her pressie....she is also book mad so we got her a couple of books and a DVD This is full of some stamped images....she is always having a look thru all my stamps! I made it with toilet roll tubes...and filled each one with a different image

And this is her card......I hope it is fabulous enough for her! I have used all 3 of my gorjuss girls, coloured with greys and rose pink Pms....I have used my watercolour pencils for their hair as I just can't get black hair to look right when I use my PMs. A huge black flower with a big pink brad and some tulle (which you can't actually see in the pic)that I have coloured black and some dots and ribbon to finish it off.
She is having a sleepover on Saturday with a Pushing Daisies theme, she is so gutted that they are not making it anymore! Think I might have to go and make a pie to take over heehee! Her mum is getting her a cake made to look like a cherry lattice pie can't wait to see it!
Bye for now!

6 comments:

Fleur said...

What a great idea - I love all the images you have used. the colour combos are great. She's a very lucky girl.
Love Fleur xXx

scrappyjacky said...

She is bound to love these ....they are so gorgeous... love the stamped image holder.... what a great way to use your toilet rolls!!

pinky said...

Wow Jane these are just stunning, she is going to love you! Must have a look for that tutorial.
Pinky

SallyB said...

OOHH... she is going to burst when she sees all these goodies!!!
How lucky to have a God mother like you!
We used to watch 'Pushing Daisies' as well..but there was only so far they could take it ... enjoy the Pie sleepover!

pinky said...

Hi Jane, my email is pinky47@hotmail.co.uk would just love the tutorial. Thanks a lot.
Pinky

Juls said...

wow!! what a collection!! love your GG!! the little book you have made to hold the stmped images is amazing!! so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails