Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Sunday, 28 March 2010
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! We are off now for the Easter Hols...2 weeks..yipee!
Friday, 26 March 2010
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
- Paper is Fancypants
- Ketto image coloured with my Promarkers
- Used my MS punch for the border
- Sentiment printed from my computer
- Lollipop flower made with some leftovers
- Stickles all over! and some little diamonds in the corner
Jude and Lucy have been painting their eggs for school tomorrow ( they break up on Friday so are having their Easter egg roll tomorrow) but it is way to dark now to take a pic so I will post them up in the morning.
Friday, 19 March 2010
This is the card I was asked to make for someone at work who is leaving at the end of the week....she had a little yellow work van so they wanted that on the card! I managed to find a pic on the Internet and I coloured it with a gold Promarker!
Is anyone else having problems with comments?......it says I have a comment to moderate but when I click on it it says there are no unmoderated comments!?
Thursday, 18 March 2010
- Paper, can't remember it is the last scrap that I had left!
- Image from Digistamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers
- Those embellishments from my jeans again!lol
- Sentiment printed from my computer
Thanks again to everyone who left lovely comments about the hamsters......the girls are now talking about what to call the guinea pigs if and when we get them!lol
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment cos it makes my day (what a saddo I am!)
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
When we got back from school this afternoon we discovered that Judes hamster Lola had died...she was inconsolable......the poor wee thing was actually a boy hamster that Santa brought and Jude got so upset that Santa didn't bring her a girl hamster...so he ended up being named Lola! We buried him in the same spot as Felix (Lucy's hamster who died last week) so Jude is happy that they are together again.
Monday, 15 March 2010
- Papers are from a Papermania pad and I have used one on my grunge stamps to dirty them up a bit
- Image from Digisparkle.com....coloured with my Promarkers
- The sentiment is printed from the computer with a graffiti style font
- The wee circles are little embellishments that fell off my jeans when I washed them!
Off to check on the other hamster now......he is not looking too good either now :0(.....think he is missing his brother!
Will be back later!
Sunday, 14 March 2010
- Paper is a RAK from Jane (thank you).......I think it is Dovecraft
- Image coloured with my Promarkers
- Flowers from stash and coloured with Promarkers
- Swirly leaves are a rub on that was in my candy win from Simply Create
Friday, 12 March 2010
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Friday night!
Thursday, 11 March 2010
On a sad note......Lucy's little hamster Felix passed away this morning, he was very old and just went in his sleep, she was so upset Jude was too I felt so awful for them both.....we buried him under the eucalyptus tree and we found a nice rock for her to write his name on.
Monday, 8 March 2010
On another note.............
......AND look what was in the car when we got back to it after school!.....this is the first ladybird we have seen in years....I don't even think Jude has ever seen one! Lucy made a ladybird box the last time we went to Centre Parcs and it has been sitting in her bedroom for ages so we took it out to the garden and the wee thing crawled right in!!
Friday, 5 March 2010
Monday, 1 March 2010
This card is made with one of the new Sugar Nellie Digi images from Funky Kits...Puppy Dog Tails......now I was just playing with my Promarkers colouring in so I didn't keep a note of what colours I was using...but I like the way it came out so had to make a card with it.
The paper is a scrap I have had for ages ...can't remember the make! The edges have all been distressed and I have used some of that raffia string and some staples and buttons. I have also used some Glossy Accents for the wee froggys eyes but it hasn't shown up to well in the photo.
Thanks for stopping by!