Sunday 16 August 2009

Promarker Challenge #12

To follow on from my post below I thought I would give you all a giggle.......I dug out one of our wedding pics..............omg I look sooo young and thin!!!!lol I have had a couple of glasses of bubbly with dinner and I feel a bit tipsy! We are going out for dinner next weekend, just too much on just now with moving the girls back into their rooms and getting organised for going back to school on Tuesday. Anyway this is my entry for the Promarker Challenge #12 Cocoa and Rose Pink


The papers are Doodlebug and the image is Ketto Suzette which is from my stash that I bought over in Alford. I have edged the flowers with some glitter glue and the button is from my stash. I have also used my new dewdrop gems from Tabbycraft.The inside I have decorated with some offcuts
Anyway off to enjoy some more bubbly!
Enjoy your evening!

7 comments:

Wiccababe said...

I didn't realise you were a local quine Jane - I'm in Portlethen.
lovely Ketto card
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Mrs Mayne said...

These are fab Jane! x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Victoria said...

Sucha cute card Jane, love these Ketto images, must have to try and source some out! You look so happy in your wedding photo, makes me look forward to mine even more!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Juls said...

gorgeous card!! Love that image! and the papers and colours you have used with it are just gorgeous!! Fab!

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card...great image...and lovely papers.

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Jane, love the wedding pic to, I do love a man in a kilt (I married a scotsman), think they look so dashing!!! thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails