Tuesday 4 August 2009

Been Naughty!


Been a bit naughty again.....this is my stash I ordered the other day from Tabby Crafts...think I am getting a bit of an addiction to paper! Just can't help myself!! I got some lovely papers, tulle ribbon and some lace ribbon.....excellent store Tab and it arrived really quickly too!:0)

As our guy was here working today putting the doors to the girls rooms in I managed to get a couple more cards done while the girls were playing on the Wii and of all things my box of punches...they sat for ages punching loads of shapes out!
This one has the first outing for my new doily punch! Don't look too closely at the colouring...it is one of my earlier ones from when I first got my PMs. I have used mainly scraps to make this card, gonna try and use more up I have a whole tub full of little offcuts. The big brown flower at the back is actually the wrapping from a ferrero rocher! How sad am I? I was more excited about taking it home to use it than I was at eating the choccie!!

Don't look to close at this one either as the glue is still wet lol! The light is fading fast here and I wanted to post it tonight so had to take the pic when it was still wet. Was trying to go for a simple elegant look?....not sure tho. Really just wanted to have a play with my new tulle ribbon!
Enjoy your evening!

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Lovely stash - love your cubby hole, looks like great space
Love Fleur X

Anonymous said...

There is no cure for this addiction!
Your cards look lovely Jane, I've left a couple of awards for you on my blog.
Barbara

Tab said...

Oh sweetie I love your cards, just adore the colours you have used! Glad your order arrived and your happy, you did order some super delish stash, enjoy!
Hugs Tab xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails