Sunday 16 August 2009

Our Anniversary!! And Judes Mirror

Today is our Wedding Anniversary......12 years! I can't believe that many years have gone by! There is a lovely bottle of bubbly cooling in the fridge for later mmmmmm.

This is the mirror I did for Judes new room...it was a boring old antique pine one that has been kicking about for ages, I just gave it a few licks of white paint, found some pink flowers and some of my new dewdrops that I got from Tabs Store and tarted it up a bit....and she loves it!! It has given her even more of an excuse to pose infront of the mirror which is her favourite hobby at the moment! Piccies aren't great cos I was trying to avoid the reflection in the mirror!!





Poor thing still just has a mattress, her bed is STILL out of stock, but she really really wants it so she says she will wait. It is a lovely bed it is white with a pink tent underneath and pink pockets on the side... can you see the theme in this room lol!!








My Promarker Challenge card still isn't finished, gonna try and get in my cubby later and get it done..........it's needing a bit of a tidy up in there too!!

Hope you are all having a lovely Sunday!
TTFN!



2 comments:

Juls said...

fab mirror!! isnt it great that crafting can cross over to home decor! Love it!

Vee said...

Wow! this is gorgeous you've made a great job of it Jane hope you had a lovely anniversary. Thanks so much for adding to my followers on my new Sketch blog, I really appreciate your support. Hope you ejoy the layouts.

xx Vee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails