Sunday 23 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge #100!!

This is my card for the 100th challenge over on Papertake Weekly where you could pick any of the previous 99 challenges! I have picked the challenge from the 15th October 2007 Krazy Kidz Kardz! And I have also used one of the sketches but I can't remember which weeks one, sorry! The paper which I love is from Cosmocricket, I have used both sides for this card, the image is from the cbeebies website and coloured with PMs and I printed off the sentiment from the computer.

3 comments:

pinky said...

Cool card, love the background papers.
Pinky

pinky said...

Cool card, love the background papers.
Pinky

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails