Thursday 6 August 2009

My first ever Awards!!!!!

Wow Barbara has sent me these two lovely awards, I am chuffed to bits as these are my first ever awards!! Go check out her blog for some beautiful cards! Thank you Barbara!

Here are the instructions in order to accept this award
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate seven Kreative Bloggers
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them

Here are my seven interesting? facts about me

1. I live at the bottom of Britains highest mountain, Ben Nevis
2. I have two fab daughters
3. I work as a dinner lady at the local High School
4. On the 16th of August I will have been married to Phil for 12 years
5. I have 3 tattoos
6. I am addicted to papers and ribbons
7. I love fairies

And the seven ladies I would like to pass this award onto are

1 Pinky @ Pinky's World

2. Jane @ Jane's Lovely Cards

3. Jacky @ Scrappyjacky

4. Sally @ Sally Bee's Cards and Chat

5. Juls @ The Glitter Chick

6. Hannah @ Craftyhan's Crafty Corner

7. Vicky @ Cuddly Cards

I found it really hard to pick just seven there are soo many fab blogs out there! These girls have gorgeous blogs and have left me lots of lovely comments on my cards which I truly appreciate! Thank you!


Barbara has also sent me this one too! Thanks!!



6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks so much for this award,Jane...it's always a pleasure to visit your blog....and thanks for your visits to mine.I'm not very good at actually putting awards onto my blog...but I promise I'll try.

pinky said...

Thanks a bunch for thinking of me Jane, love visiting your lovely blog. The builders now have two windows in, plastering done so just skirtings, skim and big tidy up to go! But it will be worth it (she says as she blows even more dust from the keyboard) lol.
Pinky

Juls said...

Hi Jane, thank you for the wonderful award! I feel really overwhelmed! hugs Juls

SallyB said...

Hi Jane....
Thanks so much for passing on this award to me. It's always nice to give and receive comments. I think it's the best part of blogging!
Love your 7 facts. Lots of love ♥

Crafty Han said...

Thanks so much for the fab award Jane! It is much appreciated :o)

Loved reading the 7 facts about you - always nice to learn something new about a crafty friend!

Keep up the great work,
Han x

Jane said...

Hi Jane Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you so very much for awarding it to me!!! I am so touched, it was a lovely surprise! hugs, Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails