Tuesday 1 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers Number 15

Here is my card for challenge number 15 over at PFP this week......Girly and Glittery!
I think I will need to check out the camera instructions as I can't figure out how to get close up pics......can't really make out all my glittery bits!

Image- Kerry Jo coloured with rose pink and blossom...some glitter added to the tutu
Paper- Sandylion, the glitter card I have had for ages I salvaged it from a birthday card
Flowers- from stash with some glitter added
Charm- I made this myself with a stamp and some shrink plastic!
Pearl drops- my new stash from debsncrafts
Tulle- Tabby Crafts

I haven't added any sentiment yet.... think I will keep it in my box for one of the girls to give if they get any party invites!

This was my last square base card, so I will have to get on the phone to Craftology to order some more.....unless I can persuade Hubby that we need a wee trip down to Glasgow heehee

11 comments:

helen said...

gorgeous card jane, on my camera there is a macro button that looks like a tulip this is what i use for close up pictures,
thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...After 8 months of having my camera..I read the manual and my macro for close ups is also a tulip symbol! This is a super sweet card!

Juls said...

wow!! this is just so beautiful! love the image and all the sparkle!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. It is definitely girly and glittery. Love the image and the colour scheme is yummy. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Jane
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
Debbi
xx

pinky said...

Jane this one is really sweet, love the little charm and she is so beautifully coloured.
Pinky

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Jane very girly and glittery perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Natalie said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Caryn said...

Beautiful - so delicate. Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Nikki said...

That little handmade shoe charm is just lovely, beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails