Wednesday 19 August 2009

Made a Card woohoo

Finally got a bit of time in my cubby the other day to make this card for hubby to send to his mate, The papers are dovecraft I think, buttons I made from scraps of card and the sentiment I did on the computer and the image is from Digistamp Boutique.
I have been asked to make 3 cards for a ninetieth birthday! It has been quite a challenge to come up with three cards all different!! It is too dark now to get a good pic so I will post them up tomorrow.
Jude did well at school yesterday and managed to eat all her packed lunch at playtime and had to be taken for a school dinner!lol She was a bit weepy today going in again but I think it is just the volume of people about in the playground cos she is fine when she gets into class.
Anyway I am off to work on my card for the Promarker Challenge......Halloween theme!!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Perfect card for a man!!!
Glad little un is settling in at school...soon she'll be dragging you there in the morning!!

Crafty Han said...

Such a fab card Jane - love those paper buttons :) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails