Sunday 23 August 2009

Three 90th Birthday Cards

These are the 3 cards I was asked to make for a workmate to give to her Grandma for her 90th birthday, she wanted one for her Mum to give, one for her and one for her kids to give.....so it was quite a challenge to come up with 3 different cards, I think I have managed it!



Aw took Lucy to see Harry Potter yesterday ( I wanted to see it too lol)! I cried when Dumbledore died :0(. I love the HP films as soon as I hear the music start the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! Can't wait for the next one!!

2 comments:

pinky said...

Three great cards, I'm sure she will be pleased with them. 90 Imagine!!!
Pinky

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...Well done on the cards! I have had to do that a few times and it's not easy! They all look great. My girls are not huge HP fans...although we usually get them on DVD and we watch them when they are on tv at christmas.. I agree with you on the music...brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails