Sunday 4 April 2010

My first go at painting with Distress Inks!.........

Here is my first attempt at painting with my new Distress inks!.......I only have 5 so I am pretty pleased with the results.......I need to invest in some better brushes I think. Just need to master the blending a bit more, not sure if it is good enough to put on a card yet....bit more practice required.....and more colours....another thing added to my wishlist!

Hope you are enjoying the Easter Weekend! The girls got loads of eggs....just telling all about how good it is to share lol!


4 comments:

Juls said...

wow this is fab!!! I have not attempted painting with my distress inks..you have inspired me to have a go! Hugs Juls

scrappyjacky said...

Jane, this is certainly good enough to go on a card....amazing for a first attempt.

Chris said...

Hi Jane and WOW, your first attempt at the distress inks is fantastic and it's definitely good enough to put on a card, what are you talking about LOL! Re the stamping ink, I use Versafine Black Onyx, it's the best and you're right about the brushes, they do make a difference. Hope you can persuade the girls to part with some choc, I'm having no luck with my boys :D. Enjoy the rest of Easter. Chris x

Fleur said...

WOW!!! this is fab, are you sure you're telling us the truth by this being your first time. I would definitly use it on a card it's great.
Hugz Fleur xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails