Friday 16 April 2010

50 today.......................

Mum phoned me yesterday morning as she needed a card for one of her friends who was gonna be 50......so came up with this!
My inspiration came from Kath.....go look at her gorgeous cards! I love the tiny letters she puts on some of her cards...which I think are stickers but as I don't have any I printed the sentiment off from the computer and cut each little letter out, then inked the edges with Tattered Rose. The flowers I made from one little flower stamp {can't remember the make, sorry} and drew the stems and leaf with a fineliner, used Tattered Rose again on the flowers and the edges. The papers are the latest freebie from a cardmaking mag and I have put some little Tulip pearl dots around parts of the card.
I have been trying to take better pics of my cards....so many of you lovely bloggers have beautiful pictures of your cards...I on the other hand was just plonking them on the windowsill in the conservatory and clicking!

2 comments:

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Jane, love the sweet flower image and fabby sentiment, have a great weekend, hugs debx

SallyB said...

Great card ,Jane...! I like the little added extras you have sprinkled around your card..but I'm not sure about the mirror effect(hope you don't mind me being honest)
Just caught up with your news in previous posts. Your tidying up looks good and I like the labels on your boxes....
Now...Team Jacob!? He's only 17!!!
I know he looks rather tasty in New Moon but still. My hubby constantly reminds me that RPatz is only 23..I have a rather large poster calendar of him on my wall.
Cougar Town or what! He he!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails