Sunday 11 April 2010

40th Card......................

This is the card I made for Hubbies best mate using another fab digi image from Bugaboo Stamps....go check it out..there are loads of great images!
Just a short post from me...the weather has been gorgeous here today and I have been out in the garden all day............so now I need to go and get the ironing done and get the girls all sorted for going back to school tomorrow :0(
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday..........which Dorothy is gonna go home tonight I wonder?

2 comments:

pinky said...

Excellent card Jane, love those images and you have presented it just perfectly.
Pinky

Deb said...

fabulous card Jane, that image and sentiment are hilarious! WE had last week in Florida so we had gorgeous weather but back to the snow unfortunately, ready for summer now! hugs Debx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails