Wednesday 28 October 2009

Just have to say........

I ordered a copy of the new Magnolia Ink mag from Sir Stampalot yesterday afternoon.......and it fell through my letterbox this morning(excellent service!)................and its GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Crammed full of stunning cards! I really have to get my pennies sorted and get some more Tilda stamps to keep my one little lonely one company!
I would have had a card to show you all but when I came out my cubby it was dark, so will have to take a pic in the morning........haha my girls are gonna get a shock...they are back to school in the morning after 2 and half weeks off!!

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Oh I'm so envious....must try and get my hands on one of the mags.

Fleur said...

Hi Jane - I went to sirstampalot yesterday to get my copy, isn't it gorgeous! I love the tutorials they have. Mackenzie & me are going to have a go at making one of the candles, amongst other things - should be fun.
Hugs Fleur xXx

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...you have reminded me that I must get my copy...I keep thinking about it and then forgetting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails