Friday 16 October 2009

Anyone want some embossing boards??

Robins, Summery Happy Birthday doublesided, Flowers and birds Happy Birthday doublesided


Christmas doublesided,Fathers day doublesided, Happy Birthday doublesided, Valentine doublesided

Mothers Day Doublesided, Mr Men Doublesided, Christmas doublesided

Further to my clearout I have these embossing boards and stencils that I have had for a while and never used(got them free with magazines) if anyone would like them I shall give them away in their little bundles...leave me a message telling me which lot you would like and I will do a draw at the end of the week!



We had a fab time over in Dundee...the Sensations Science Centre was great, loads to do and Discovery Point was well worth the visit too! We also went on a bit of a nostalgia trip too for Phil as he lived in Broughty Ferry for a while when he was a young boy, so we went and found the house he used to live in and had a wee wander along the beach!



2 comments:

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...Do they work on a sizzix Big shot?

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...They look rather interesting! I presumed that they go through a machine. I don't really know how to use them....more info please if you have used them and how!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails