Sunday 18 October 2009

Not A Christmas Card

Decided to have a wee break in between making Christmas cards today to have a go at finishing off this tartan card that I started a few weeks ago.
This is my one and only Tilda stamp....I bought it with the idea of making some Scottish themed cards (Fort William is a very touristy town)and maybe ask a few of the local shops to sell....just haven't plucked up the courage to go out and ask any!
The swirl is one of my new foam stamps that I got from Docrafts and I have gone over it with some black stickles and added a few punched butterflies.

Close up of the flowers and thistle.

Just watched Meet the Hasselhoffs and they have just been in Fort William!!!Heehee!


Please Please Please can it be John and Edward that go home tonight!!Jude will be most annoyed cos she thinks they are great (well she is only 5!)

Enjoy the rest of Sunday!



2 comments:

Emma said...

what a stunning card jane, and go on your cards are fab i'm sure local shops would want your cards. x

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the tartan! and the black sparkly swirl!! stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails