Wednesday 7 October 2009

Been a Busy Girl!!!







Well I have been a busy bee the last couple of days getting all my special card orders finished......got a couple more today to get done for Friday so no putting my feet up yet!! I did manage to make a few pennies today when I took a box of my cards into work....more to spend at the SECC in two weeks Yay!!!.....my wish list is getting bigger every day keep thinking of more things to add!lol
Most of the images I got from the good ole internet as I had nothing for the special requests for the cards.
One of the last cards I have to make is for a guys 40th who was into Mods...so gonna have to have a look and see what I can come up with!!
Well better get off and get on with the rest of the cards!
Bye for now and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

pinky said...

Jane I love your cards, all so special. I seem to get the same sort of requests as you lol. Have a load to get out for friday too (oh that sounds bad lol)
Pinky

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning cards Jane you have been a busy girl
Hugs Susie xx

Juls said...

wow!!what an incredible collection of cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails