Saturday 12 September 2009

Die Cut Dreams Challenge

This is my entry for the challenge over at Die cut Dreams which the theme is Chocolate Orange(MMMMMmmm one of my fave choccies!)
I think I am finally managing to master hair colouring although I still haven't mastered black hair yet!

I have had this swirly brown paper for a while I think it is doodlebug, flowers from stash and coloured with pms and the little diecut leaves are a recent purchase from ebay.

Weather here is fab today it seems to have been raining here forever!, we had a fun run at the school this morning to raise some funds and then this afternoon I got some clearing up done in the garden, two loads of washing done and out to dry just gotta iron most of it now:0( .....tomorrow maybe think I need an evening in my cubby tonight I have just received two lovely new stamps from Funkykits, a manga girl I have been after for a while and also one of the fundraiser stamps... they are just crying out to be inked up!lol
Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Love the colour combo!! and love how you have done her hair!!

Susie Sugar said...

Jane a fantastic card I guess this is your kinda colours as you have taken the combo and made a master piece !!
Thank you for taking part in this weeks DCD challenge
Love Susie xx

BALLET NEWS said...

Oh WOW, this is a great post & you have the most gorgeous site here. I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Your posts are creative and original and you have interesting pictures. It's all perfect ! Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes....

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Hi Jane, stunning card! beautifully coloured gorjuss girl and great layout, love the flowers and leaves too they look fab. thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails