Sunday 13 September 2009

Two More Crimbo Cards

Hello peeps
I seem to be getting into the Christmas Spirit at the moment and I have made another couple of cards this afternoon. This is my new stamp from Funkykits....it's one of the fundraiser stamps for It's A Girl Thing, coloured with Pms and some Sakura glitter pen for her wings. I have used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday Challenge blog.
This one I have tried to go for an icy feel....the idea came to me when I was lying in bed this morning lol
Here is a close up I have just used a hint of Pastel Blue and used the blender pen.

Make sure to go over to
Passion for Promarkers and take part in their first Blog Hop......You could be in with a chance of winning all 56 of the new colours!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hi Jane
just a quickie to let you know you have been entered in the PFP blog hop, what ever you did it worked :)
Hugs GIna xxx

Thanks for joining in :)

scrappyjacky said...

Beautiful cards...always good to add to the crimbo pile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails