Wednesday 9 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers #16 My first Crimbo Card!!




This is my entry for PfP #16 Sandstone and Blue Pearl... I decided that I would have a go at Christmas card.......my first one this year!


The image is a from a set of stamps that came free with Cardmaking and Papercraft Mag, which I have coloured with the required PMs and I have added a little bit of glitter to his pompom.

The paper is from my stash and as I didn't have any patterned paper that was a good match I have just stamped and embossed some little snowflakes.

The snowflake ribbon I have had since last Christmas and never used, it is holographic on one side but I prefer the plain side.

I quite enjoyed making this Christmas card so I think I will get cracking and start making some more!!





Hubby is watching the cycling (yawn Sean Kelly the commentator sends me to sleep)so think I will head up to bed and read my book!

Night Night!

10 comments:

Natalie said...

What an adorable image, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

pinky said...

This is gorgeous jane, love the colours and those snowflakes are so purdy.
Pinky

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and your colouring is fab. The paper looks stunning and the snowflakes are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the soft colours, the stamped snowflakes look beautiful xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Jane. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Jane this is just too cute I love it, how many more to produce for xmas now....LOL, I will probably be stamping on xmas eve again. Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Suzanne said...

Fabulous card love the colouring on you great image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

Wiccababe said...

well done on getting your first xmas card done, that stamp is so cute, I bought that mag the other day, will have to try them now
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Tab said...

Stunning card, sweetie! Just love this sweet image and all the colours are delish!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...I love this beautiful icy blue and white scene....I can feel the chill from here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails