Wednesday 23 September 2009

A Baby Card

This is a quick card I made this morning for a new baby boy....I love this little giraffe stamp!
And this is what I spent most of last night doing!! How sad am I!! I was fed up raking through my tub looking for colours so I punched out loads of tiny dots with my hole punch and stuck them on the ends of my PMs and then coloured them in...........
I also finished off my entry for the Passion for Promarker challenge but it is too dark now to take a pic so will post it up tomorrow.


6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is really cute...love the little circles with buttons on.

Jane said...

cute card Jane! love the giraffe he's gorgeous! Great idea with the pens! Jane x

Crafty Han said...

Great idea for the PM Jane :o)

The baby card is fab, really very cute!

Hope you're well.

Han x

Wiccababe said...

what a cute card jane,
I need to do that with my PM's too - not looking forward to doing 148 of them argh
Debz
xx

trixi b said...

Hi Jane,
I love this baby blue card!
xx

Susie Sugar said...

Jane what a fab idea , it drives me made looking through them for the colours I want to use I am going to do this to mine thanks for the tip .
Love Susie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails