Tuesday 8 September 2009

A Card!!

At last I have made a card...starting to feel a little bit normal again!

This was a bit of a rush card I was asked to make for a workmate...his son really likes Liverpool FC so I found the badge on the net and then made the backing paper (printer started playing up again!), the image is from Digistamp Boutique and the sentiment I printed from the computer

Jude had her first day at Rainbows last night and she loved it and she has her first swimming lesson on Thursday....so she is gonna be a busy girl!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening!


1 comment:

SallyB said...

This card is great!
Footie on tonight so I am about to throw myself into some NVQ coursework! We are back with swimming lessons tomorrow! My little one has gone up a class so they start at 6.30 til 7pm. Home at 7.30 and straight to bed I think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails