Friday 27 November 2009

Where are the weeks going?



I cannot believe how quickly the weeks are going by just now! I really thought there was another week of November left til I looked at the calendar this morning!
Anyhooo....these are a couple of baby cards I was asked to make this week...I have just kept them nice and simple...and I am pleased with the results!
I was asked to make a Top Gear themed Christmas card!...which got my brain working lol....went for a Stig theme...will post a photo next week as I haven't uploaded it from my camera yet!


We are off to Glasgow for the weekend to visit the relatives before Christmas so won't be blogging til next week now......Hope you all have a lovely weekend!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Oh these are adorable Jane! have a lovely weekend and thank you for your congratulations! hugs, Jane xx

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely little cards.....and this time of year the weeks always just seem to disappear!!

Fleur said...

I love visiting your blog & I have an award waiting for you over at my blog!
Hugs Fleur xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails