Saturday 7 November 2009

Just Playing

I was playing today with my PMs at shading and using up some scraps and came up with this card................I think the paper might be Bobunny but not sure as it was just this piece left! Will need to get some more cos I love it! I have used my tulip pearl again...gone a bit squint at some places...don't look too close! I have left the sentiment off til I decide what to use it for.
Thanks for looking!

ps what on earth were Jedward like tonight, can't bear to watch tomorrow!


4 comments:

Juls said...

Love this, the colours are fab!! and your colourign amazing!! Love it!!

Cherry said...

Fab Jane - love your colouring and choice of papers. The papers you sent have arrived safely and a thank you is on its way. Hugs Cherry XXX

Julye said...

Fab card Jane love the colours Julye

SallyB said...

Hey there Jane! This is a lovely image and you have coloured her in beautifully!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails