Monday 30 November 2009

Made it in time for Passion for Promarkers!

Phew.....finished this in time for challenge over at PFP...this week was any colour and a theme of vintage...I hope this counts as I haven't really made any vintage style cards!
The paper is DCWV....a Sugar Nellie image which I have attempted to colour vintagey but not really done very well! The music sheet I found somewhere on the internet, sorry can't remember where, and I have stamped and embossed with some of my grunge stamps....ribbon from stash and the noel sentiment I have had kicking about for ages but I am not really very sure it goes that well! The holly I got from ebay.
Thanks for having a look!

6 comments:

Caryn said...

This is very sweet, I love the stamp and colours you chosen. Thanks for joining in with us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jane said...

Wow Jane this is stunning! love all your details, so gorgeous! hugs, Jane xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a pretty card. The colours are very vintage and the image is stunning. Great papers and the ribbon is lush. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julye said...

I think its vintage in style , I know what you mean I find vintage really hard too talk soon julye

Wiccababe said...

lovely card Jane
thanks for joining in this week at PfP and good luck
remember to try the blog candy on the weekend workshop
Debbi
xx

Cherry said...

Gorgeous PFP work Jane. Love the vintage feel. There is a little award on my blog if you would like it. Have a great week Hugs Cherry XXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails