Thursday 12 November 2009

Passion for Promarkers #25

Apologies for the pic....really dull day here and the light is awful!

Anyway this is my entry for week 25 at PFP where you can use any colour but must follow a sketch...which I love and have used it for two cards today!

The image is a freebie stamp I have had for a while coloured with sandstone, umber and pastel pink. The papers are all scraps that I have used up and some little hearts made with my punches.






This is the other card I did using the sketch again! This was a card I was asked to make for someone who is off an trip......Paddington is another freebie stamp and the earth I printed from the web and coloured with my PMs.



Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous cards Jane. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Julye said...

Fab cards Jane I think I've got that Newton stamp somewhere and I don't think I've ever used it , maybe I'll have to find him out Julye

Juls said...

both of these are just gorgeous!! fab cards!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, both your cards are gorgeous. I love the cute paddington bear card and the colouring is fab on both images. Glad you enjoyed using Ida's sketch so much :) Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wiccababe said...

fabulous cards Jane
thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Gina said...

super cute cards Jane :)
Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
Gina xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable cards Jane, great freebie and Paddington is just fab......hope you got your stamp.

Hugs

Sarah

Manda said...

Really beautiful cards Thanks for joining us at PFP this week and good luck
Manda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails