Thursday 27 October 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge #3....

Yay Challenge Number 3 kicks off today over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog!!  We have been getting soooo many gorgeous entries, keep up the good work!!!! Thank you all so much for joining in!!!
This fortnight it's as easy as 1..2...3!!.....1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments!

I have used Penny, from the Ragamuffin Series...coloured with my Promarkers. Flexmarkers and pencils. The papers were given to me in a RAK a while back..aren't they gorgeous...been holding on to them for a while...need to go on the hunt for some more!  I have used 2 flowers and 1 button for my embellishments and I have distressed all the edges and added a tiny bit of stickles to the edges which you can't really make out in the pics.

Head on over to the SC Challenge Blog for all the info and to see the rest of the teams cards!!

5 comments:

LaJanette said...

Oh such a pretty card and gorgeous coloring. I love the way you have colored her hair; and that little piece at the tip of her tail is just FAB!

Hugs;
Janette

coops said...

so stunning jane.i love your gorgeous colours and design and the image is so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie love your colours and design, stunning hugs pops x

Heather Huggins said...

She's really pretty. Great coloring on the black hair!!

Gail said...

This is a very pretty card. Sweet and I like how light you colored her dress. It makes the whole card look soft. Nice job! Hugs, Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails