Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Christmas Angel...

Sorry I have been such a bad blogger of late...I was poorly for most of the school hols and I have been trying to catch up on all the orders that I have...(which I thought I would get done in the hols!)...but I am back with a gorgeous Saturated Canary Stamp...A Christmas Angel, from the Ragamuffin Series..
I have coloured her with my Promarkers and a pencil for shading......the yummy papers are from Dovecraft and I have added stickles for some sparkle!


5 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Awww sweet♥

Penni said...

She's gorgeous - I'm going to have to get her.

Hugs
Penni
X

Sheila said...

Beautiful image - think I need her to add to my selection too! Sheila:)X

coops said...

so stunning jane.your colours are beautiful and i love the fabulous image (have these on my christmas list) ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Jane.
I love these colours, very, very pretty.

Hugs Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails