Thursday 13 October 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge #2

Wow what a load of wonderful entries we had for our very first challenge...thank you to all you lovely ladies who joined in the fun!
Now I have scheduled this post and I hope Mr Blogger is behaving and has indeed posted it.  As we speak I shall be en route over to the East coast of Scotland to just outside Banchory with all the troops to visit my little sis and her partner for a few days!
But anyway enough waffling from me.... lets get on with  Saturated Canarys second challenge !  Which this fortnight is to use stitching real or faux!
I have used Violet for my card....coloured with my promarkers and pencils...the stitching I have done by hand as I don't have a sewing machine....I normally just use a pen and doodle some stitching but for some crazy reason I thought I would hand stitch!
Head on over to the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog for all the details!

9 comments:

Wiccababe said...

another beauty Jane
sorry I ran out of time for the first challenge, will hopefully manage this one though
Debz
x

Maria Therese said...

Soo cool that the circle goes outside the paper with the sewing over..so hard to explain..you know what I men ;)

coops said...

wow beautiful card jane,i love your pretty papers and stitching and she is such a stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Howell said...

beautiful card!

Kim Dellow said...

Just gorgeous Jane. Kim

lilyf said...

Beautiful card.

Chris said...

So beautiful Jane and I love your colouring and pretty design, those papers are just lovely too. Chris x

Janice said...

She's lovely! & I adore those flowers, simple but perfect. Jx

Gail said...

I'm a sucker for pink and peach tones and this card caught my eye immediately. Very very pretty! Hugs, Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails