Thursday 6 October 2011

Wanna see a brand new digi?.......

This is one of the new digi stamps Krista will be releasing on Friday...ain't she fab!!  Coloured again with my trusty Promarkers and I used a black pencil for some extra shading......the paper is from a freebie pad I got with a magazine ages ago....I have also added a little bit of doodling and some buttons and flower from my stash.....kept it pretty plain and simple as I wanted her to stand out.   Hope you like and make sure you head over to the Saturated Canary Etsy Store on Friday to check out the new releases...there are more gorgeous ones...hopefully will be back later with another!!

You also still have time to enter our first challenge over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog and be in with a chance of win two of Krista's fab Digis!!

10 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Kath Stewart said...

love the bubblegum colours jane and gorgeous colour work....big hugs kath xxx

Janice said...

Great card, love your colours & colouring. Jx

Sheila said...

Oh she is gorgeous - must go check this out as I NEED some of her digis - got most of the Simply Sassy rubbers so these would just go perfectly and hubby wouldn't even know he he!! SHeila:)X

LaJanette said...

Ahhh she is such a cutie! Love her so much...can't wait to see the new images. I have been so busy at work that I have not had a chance to enter into the challenge, but it is def on my to do list. I truly love your style and how you just bring these gorgeous digis to life!

Hugs;
Janette

Wiccababe said...

think this is another must-have
gorgeous card Jane
Debz
xx

coops said...

fantastic card jane.she is so gorgeous and i love your stunning colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

This is so cool Jane I love the colours hugs Rebekah xx

Janie Printz said...

This is soooooo adorable ! Love how you've colored her in these bright fun colors. She is just too stinkin cute.
I love digis as you can just whip the ole credit card out & instantly have a wonderful image all ready to print out without waiting for it to arrive in the mail. I am crazy about my Copics & this little image is perfectly suited to my addiction !!! This could be me if I was 40 years younger & 20 pounds lighter ... Lol ...
can't wait for tomorrow as I will be at the front of the line waiting for this one to hit the shelves.
Hugs, Janie

Unknown said...

sweet card! love the coloring and simplicity! so pretty!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails