Wednesday 5 October 2011

WOYWW #122

Bit tidier than last week!  I am sorry I didn't manage round you all last week...promise to do better this week!! Only 3 days of work left and then we are off for two weeks!! 
The card on my desk today is just about finished and is a sneak peek of one of Krista's new Saturated Canary images which will be released on Friday!! There is still a week left to join in with us at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog!!
The white basket holds my limited supply of nesties and dies...think Santa might rectify that!  The mug in the corner is for water when I get the urge to paint with my inks!
Come on over to Julia's to join in the fun!

Here's a card order I got finished the other day......thanks for stopping by for a look!!xx

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh jane, i so need you to come sort out my desk!!
hugs Lou xx

fairyrocks said...

Wow your cards are wonderful!! And I hear if you have been good...Santa has you on his list LOL keep smiling and creating

Deb said...

such a fun image and sentiment! can't believe it is the Oct holidays already! Ours have another couple of weeks and then only a couple of days off! This is a long term for them!
happy WOYWW! have a great day, Debxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, that's more like it - neat, ordered, clutter free...thought you'd been replaced! LOVELY colouring on the special card, and of course, a fab image!

Brenda B said...

Love that birthday card! My sister is 50 at the weekend but I decided not to go down the comic route with her as I don't think she would have forgiven me!!

Hugs
Brenda 67

Brenda B said...

Just wanted to say that you don't allow Wordpress and Typepad comments? At least I have a Google account so I can leave comments for you!

Brenda

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely tidy desk there - hope Santa brings you lots of crafting goodies! Love the card you have made.

Spyder said...

I was thinking the cup had tea in it...I usually use my tea cup by mistake...and (Nearly) drink my paint water! Happy WOYWW
((Lyn)

Unknown said...

Hi, me again! Was just having a mooch thru your blog and lovely cards! What drew my attention the most tho is your brilliant cupboard under the stairs. You look so organised and the room looks loved! Wish I had a dedicated craft room - even if it is only tiddly. I've got to shift out the dining room every day! Best wishes, Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails