Wednesday 31 March 2010

WOYWDW..............................................

NOTHING.......cos I am still blooming painting!!lol ARGH I hate it but it needs to be done...we haven't done the hall since we moved in and that will be 13 years in May,... 2 kids later and there are grubby marks all over the walls lol! Plus when we converted our large bedroom into two so the girls could get their own rooms there were a lot of bangs and scrapes to the walls so we decided to bite the bullet and do it seeing as we are both off during the hols! Anyway enough boring talk..............
My desk............the scrap of butterfly paper is the last little piece I have after making my last card (see the previous post if you want a look!) so I went on a hunt on the computer last night to find some more(no shops near me I am afraid, two and a half hour drive to my nearest one in Glasgow!).....eventually found one website but they were out of stock!....si I thought to myself lets just have a wee look at their papers and ended up ordering loads!.......think I might have developed a serious addiction to paper.....I just couldn't stop adding to my basket!lol
The measuring tape is out cos I am measuring my wee cupboard up for a major refit.................the ikea catalogue is sitting on my chair which I had to move out of the cupboard to take the pic!

Seeing as I have no cards on my desk thought I would bore you with some of my storage...this is where I keep all my promarkers....I have put little stickers on the ends and then coloured them.


This is where I store all my flowers, buttons and brads .........takeaway containers.!..I have still to make some nice labels to put on them

Anyway thanks for stopping by...hope I haven't bored you all too much!......off to do some more painting! Will try and get round you all tonight with my lovely cold glass of wine!




15 comments:

Annie said...

That desk looks like it really needs to get messy :-)
A x

Mandy said...

I love the little stickers you have on your marker lids...very clever, your desk looks so neat!
{hugs}mandyxx

Unknown said...

I am not bored ... I am too busy packaging up my Pro Markers to send them to you ... they definitely need your sticker treatment :0) What do you mean you don't have time? Surely the decorating could wait for a fellow WOYWWer in need :0)

Kaz said...

Hope you get sorted with ikea - you can't beat them can you? I have a paper addiction too - in fact I blogged them today! zxx

Angie said...

Love the sticker idea ...so organized

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh i LOVE you pen storage - fab idea. that butterfly paper is very cute, who is it by??? good luck with the decorating xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab pen storage...love the punched colour on the end...brill idea x good luckj with the decorating¬! x

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm with the others - the pen sickers are gorgeous and functional...William Morris would have loved you! Keep on gal, the decorating will come to a finish...then a short rest befre you start on the cupboard!

Helen said...

Hey, you haven't bored us at all. How often do you eat takeaway!!!!!

Unknown said...

love what you did with the promarkers - what a fabby idea...

good luck with the paining :O( not a favourite past time in this household. Still like you said, when it needs doing...

Hope you get to do some crafting over the hols

Paula x x x

Kathy said...

The pens look fab - what a great idea - they look so pretty!

CathyC said...

great idea with the stickers!

Cardarian said...

Yep decorating walls is a bit boring - more fun decorating cards...I love those little flower stickers on your markers - really clever idea!
Lots of stash stacked up in those takeaway containers - I looked at the post before - love the card!
Cardarian

Anonymous said...

Love the cute stickers on the markers! You're in good company with your addiction.... I have a paper addiction, a digital paper addiction, a ribbon addiction, an ink addiction, a stamp addiction!! Need I go on?? Good luck with the redo in your little cubby hole.

Brenda

Cheryl Boglioli said...

You could paint the measuring tape while it's on your desk. ;-) I hate painting too. good luck with it all. Thanks for sharing the storage pics. I, too, like the sticker idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails