Sunday 28 March 2010

This is the card I came up with today while messing about in my cupboard.......I have the Ikea catalogue out and have been measuring up for a major refit! I love this digistamp from Sugar Nellie just perfect for boys cards! I don't have one of those fancy border punches (it is on my very long wishlist!)so I have just ripped a page out of my notebook lol!
'
'
'
'


Here are the girls eggs that they made for rolling at school the other day(I promised them I would put a pic on my blog!).......Lucy's is the chick and Judes is the mouse......................Jude was a wee bit disappointed that nobody in her class voted for her egg :(

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! We are off now for the Easter Hols...2 weeks..yipee!

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Great male card....try and avoid doing them myself!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails