Thursday 11 March 2010

Some cards and sad news for Lucy



I have been a really bad blogger of late................I will try to be better and leave some comments on all you lovely ladies blogs...I just don't know where the time is going lately! I had these couple of cards to make the other day for one of my workmates. The top image is from Digistamp Boutique and the second one is a freebie stamp I have had for ages! My Mum has given me a list of all the cards she needs for the rest of the year so I am going to make a start on them tomorrow...should keep me locked in my cubby for at least a week!

On a sad note......Lucy's little hamster Felix passed away this morning, he was very old and just went in his sleep, she was so upset Jude was too I felt so awful for them both.....we buried him under the eucalyptus tree and we found a nice rock for her to write his name on.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely cards,Jane....it's always sad when children have their first experience of a pet's death.

Emma said...

great cards Jane love your flowers on the mothers day card. RIP Felix xx

Deb said...

gorgeous cards! love that sweet image! I am with you on the not enough time front, I am sure the clocks spin around faster over here!
sorry to hear about Felix, hope Lucy is feeling better! My kids have normally got the next one planned, soon takes their mind of it! Mind you, we only have our dog now and I insist no more!

hugs Debxx

Julye said...

Love the cards Jane and condolances to your girls for Felix. Julye

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails