Thursday 30 July 2009

WOOHOO I Got A MS Punch!

No card today, been painting ALL day..... 2 coats on both ceilings and the first coat on both rooms. We are away for the next couple of days so won't get anymore done till Sunday....quite glad really I hate painting!Well thats a fib it's doing the edging that I hate!! I love seeing the new colour fill the wall! We are going up to see my sis in Aboyne so will be off to find the craft shop in Alford she said it is not far from hers....Woohoo!


Anyway my good news for today (for me anyway, hubby thought I had gone mad jumping about the living room!) is that I managed to get the Martha Stewart Doily Punch from Dies to Die For...I have been wanting one for ages! It will probably feature on every card I make!!LOL

Enjoy the evening!

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

I know how you feel...I've just managed to get one from Craftsulove...and can't wait for it to arrive!!!!!! There must have been a big shipment from the US this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails