Sunday 5 July 2009

Quick Card today!

Hello everyone on this gorgeous day!
Just a quick card today, yesterdays card was for my next door neighbour who has had a baby girl, thought it would be nice to make a card to give to babies big sister so she didn't feel left out.....love this little Gorjuss Girl and it looks just like her.....very simple card just some more of the paper from yesterday and I printed the sentiment of on the computer then chalked the edges of the circle. I am off on a little blog hop now to see what other good challenge blogs are out there to keep me busy during the holidays.............if anyone knows of good ones let me know thanks!
Enjoy the rest of the afternoon!

2 comments:

SallyB said...

These gorjuss girls are lovely! I might just have to get some of these! Lovely card! Hope she likes it and enjoys being a big sister!

pinky said...

Very cute and such a lovely idea for a big sis card.
Pinky

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails