Thursday 23 July 2009

Passion for Promarkers Number 9!

This is my entry for the PfP challenge number 9, lime green and rose pink! I have used another Dustin Pike image, the papers are from a dovecraft pad and the spotty circle I made myself with a spotty stamp and then I coloured some of the spots with the lime green, ribbon and flowers (white and cloured with the pens) are from stash.......and some scribbled stitching.........not too sure about it maybe should have done it with pink and not black.I haven't put any sentiment on as I am going to keep it for Jude as she is bound to have a pals birthday and I will put the age on then!
The girls bedrooms are looking fab, the window is in and he is doing all the door frames and doors today....the only hold up is finding somebody to come and tape the plasterboard, going to look at carpets today!
Thanks for coming for a look!

12 comments:

Wiccababe said...

such a cute card, love the image
thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
happy carpet hunting
Debbi
xx

Suzanne said...

Fun card Jane I love this image. Thank You for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

Ida / Little said...

GORGEOUS, I just love the pink dustin pike dragon, and how cute to color it pink! :) Gorgeous matching papers to :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

Hugs Ida

Gina said...

Oh I love it :) great papers, great image just love it :)
Thanks for joining in this week at PFP :)
Gina xxx

The Crafty Den said...

What a super cute card. I love the pink dragon and the spotty circle looks fab. I think the black stitching is striking. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

scrappyjacky said...

A very cute card...lovely colours...will be great for a child.Glad the bedrooms are nearing completion.

pinky said...

Really cute card, great image.
Pinky

Natalie said...

Fab card, great image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Another fab card Jane, really cute, Thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful work i love the way you used the markers too, I popped over from the bubble to visit your blog xxx

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty, so sweet!

enjoy *~*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails