Friday 12 June 2009

The Sun is Shining and it's Friday!!!

Hello, no card today but I just had to take a picture of this beautiful poppy that emerged yesterday in my garden..........it's huge I wanted to get my wee one to stand next to it for scale cos it is bigger than her, but she suddenly went camera shy!lol.........not like her at all!
No cardmaking tonight cos I am off out with my girly chums for a nice nosh up........haven't been out for ages so really looking forward to it. All I managed today was some colouring of some stamped images, but my lovely Mum has taken the girls for the night so I think I will spend tomorrow morning making some cards, unless I have a hangover!lol

Bye for now
jane
x

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wow! How gorgeous! what a fantastice photo Jane! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails