Wednesday 10 June 2009

Last minute card

Aaarrgghh just realised it is my best mates hubbies birthday tomorrow, well I didn't forget I knew it was on the 11th just didn't realise it was the 11th tomorrow!....... anyway I had this image from Digistamp boutique coloured in when I was playing with my promarkers. The paper is old from my stash and I printed off the sentiment from the computer......he is only gonna be 36 I hope it isn't too old looking for him :(
Another lovely day here in the Fort, I have been cycling to work everyday for the last couple of weeks..... feeling very fit lol! I work in the local High School as a dinner lady..... tho we are not called dinner ladies anymore it is "Catering assistant" oooooo!lol Great holidays.... 3 weeks tomorrow I finish for 7 weeks!!woohooo!!! Lots of cardmaking to be done inbetween playing with the girls I think!


Last night I was very naughty and ordered all the promarkers I need for the next few challenges on PFP, I was gonna be soo good this month. And I just had to order the luckybag from Funkykits...........couldn't resist! But that is me for the rest of the month!

Thanks for stopping by
jane
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails