Tuesday 9 June 2009

Card Swap on CraftBubble

This is the card I made for a card swap over on CraftBubble, using the lovely paper and flowers I got from my shopping trip last month. Again using promarkers (surprise surprise!), I am not bad with the paler colours but finding it hard to get the blending right with the darker colours, just looks blotchy....will have to practice more before I post any piccies.
I used a sakura pen for the dots and band on her dress and I have added a little diamonte in her hair.

Thanks for looking
Jane
x

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely card...and your colouring is great...I just can't colour with promarkers at all!!

Gina said...

Beautiful card Jane, love the image and great colouring again :)
Hugs Gina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails