Thursday 11 June 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This is my entry for Papertake Weekly Challenge, the theme being SHOES..........I bought the stamp at the SECC back in 2008 and this is its first outing! You can't see very well in the pic but I have used a glittery sakura pen to highlight the fluffy shoes and the flower shoes.........and on the patterned paper, when a bit mad with it!Bulleted List


  • Image- Dimesion Fourth Clear stamp
  • Paper- dovecraft and from stash
  • Flowers and brad- from stash
  • Sentiment- Sticker I have had for ages!

Another cracking day here in the Fort, my eldest had her school trip today to the Science Centre in Glasgow and she said it was raining there!

Thanks for stopping by

Jane

x

5 comments:

Jane said...

This is great love the papers and the monochromatic theme! x

Victoria said...

ooh like the simplicity and monochromes on your card

Victoria
x

Dawny P said...

Oh this is lovely Jane. I love the stamp you used - fabulous!!! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, simply beautiful!
Pinky

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! The shoes look great and I love your doodling!

Beth xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails