Tuesday 29 November 2011

Saturated Canarys Sleeping Beauty...

Well?? How many Saturated Canary Digis did you all buy??
Please don't pay too much attention to these photos...they are awful!  My camera is not connecting up to my laptop (I have ordered a new cable and am hoping that fixes the problem and it is not the actual camera!) so I have used Lucy's camera for these and it's not the best of cameras.
I have had this card sitting for a while now it's the last one I made before my skin got bad, still smothering the horrid cream on so I haven't been in my cubby as I don't want to spoil any of my papers with big oily fingerprints!
I have used the gorgeous "Sleeping Beauty" for this card and I have used my Promarkers and pencils to colour her...I love her beautiful big lashes!

Hope you like!! Please leave me a comment and I will come visit!XOXO!

9 comments:

Penni said...

I bought 8 Saturated Canary Digi's before I left for work at 7.45am !!!!

I love how you've coloured this one, she's so pretty. I love her eyelashes too - why don't I have eyelashes like hers, its so not fair LOL !!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Ali said...

Gorgeous!!! (I was really restrained and only ordered 2 images :-) - Just hope I can colour them as beautifully as you do!!!

Unknown said...

Ahem, quite a lot of 'em! Great discount code tho, so made it well worth it. Love the card - your colouring is wonderful, you've made her hair just beautiful! Sarah

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Jane!
hun this is so gorgeous!
I bought 4 new ones yesterday!!! :)...though I know I will definately NEEEEEEED another one by friday!! romfl!!!:)
Hope your skin is feeling more comfortable now xxx
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

so beautiful jane!! i love al the muted colors...makes me feel cozy...and like i need a nap:):)...i love your placement and layering, too!!

hugs x

coops said...

so stunning jane.i love this image and your colours and papers are really beautiful :D
i did ask my bro to order some more digi`s for me but he was waiting for pay day so i missed out. boohhooo, i don`t shop online so have to wait till bro can get me some.lookin forward to the new release on friday though :D

xx coops xx

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. your colouring is just stunning.

Jayne
x

Juls said...

so soft and pretty! Hugs Juls

vickisunshine said...

Such a beautiful card. Fabulous colouring. I love your style & have just become your latest follower.
Hugs
Vicki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails