Thursday 10 November 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge #4

Goodness me the time is flying by!! We are onto Challenge 4 over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog!!
This time we are looking for Autumnal colours
I have used the gorgeous "Windy Day" coloured with my pencils...the papers are Basic Grey...the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and the leaf and berries are from my stash...the ribbon is stained with Distress Inks.

A well as winning 2 Digi stamps you will also receive a 12.00USD gift credit to *Glamour Damaged*-- a totally gorgeous Etsy Shop full of pretty hats and things!



Hop on over to the blog to check out the rules and to see all my lovely teamies cards!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a `Pretty` card Jane..
always a pleasure to catch up:) x

coops said...

so stunning jane,your colouring is fantastic and i love the gorgeous image and your autumnal colours :D

xx coops xx

Deb said...

beautiful card Jane, love your colouring of this sweetie!
have a great weekend! Debxx

Heather Huggins said...

Great fall card. I love the scrunched up ribbon!

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! beautiful card. I just love these colors...tfs
www.justwordz.ca

Carisa said...

Jane, this is absolutely stunning!!! both my girls are looking over my shoulder and exclaimed Awwww, that is so cute! which is the highest of compliments from them. ;) I love that leave and ribbon and your coloring!!!

Vicky said...

This is truly gorgeous & your colouring is just amazing.....love the colours on this.
Thank you sooooo much for the lovely comments on my blog it really means a lot.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous woman!! just like everything you make!! so glad to call you a friend!

have a lovely weekend!! muahx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails