Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Sugar Bowl/Paper Paper

Yay!! I have actually managed to pull my finger out and enter a challenge! One of my faves is The Sugar Bowl and they have a lovely sketch this fortnight and a theme of love!
I have dug out one of my poor neglected Gorgeous Girl stamps..Poppy Fields.....coloured with my Promarkers
Skin- Coral, Sunkissed Pink, blush, Baby Pink
Hair- Petrol Blue, Grey Green, Tea Green
Clothes- Burgundy, Antique Pink, Pastel Pink, Grey Green, Tea Green

Today Jude picked a sheet of paper out for me to use for my next card!

8 comments:

scrapbookertink said...

This is so sweet, lovely stamp and card, have a great week, take care, Doreen x

Ali said...

Gorgeous!!

Maria Therese said...

Fabby card!!! Thank you for joining us in the Sugar Bowl!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Jane, perfect colouring as always
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Loopylou. said...

morning Jane!!
sorry I am a bit late popping in hun, it was church last night and I felt so chilled out when I got home I zonked out!!
this is beautiful hun, I love antique pink, its one of my fav colours and your gorjuss looks gorgeous!!!:)
huge hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.i love the sweet gg girl and stunning pretty papers ;D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the image & I love the kraft card it all looks fabulous shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Berry said...

Fab work Jane such a cute creation hugs Rebekah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails