Thursday, 16 February 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #11, Paper Paper....

Ooooo I am late posting this up...decorating the kitchen has been a nightmare...I always start off well and then get fed up...but anyway it is all finished now and it was a rush last night to get my card finished!
Here we go with Challenge Number 11 at Saturated Canary Challenges and this fortnight it is
 “Anything but a Square /Rectangle card”
The usual rules apply you must use either a Saturated Canary Digi Stamp OR a Simply Sassy Rubber Stamp

I have used the gorgeous "Picnic Time" for my card, coloured with my promarkers...the paper is the one from my previous "paper, paper" post.  If I can keep this up then I won't feel guilty when I go to the SECC next month and more paper falls into my bag!
You can find a link to the template I have used for this card here


and here is my next piece plucked from the box!  It's been in there quite a while, it's from Dream Street Papers and is called Just Jazzy.........

Get yourself over to the Saturated Canary Challenge blog for all the details and have a swizz at the gorgoeously stunning DT cards!!  Oh and Krista has an amazing little extra giveaway!!

8 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous tag, the image is so pretty
Hugz Fleur xXx

Loopylou. said...

ooooooh this is so cool Jane!! wow I love it!!! the shape is fabulous and your image looks just dreamy!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Debbi Glennie said...

absolutely gorgeous Jane, how did you do the tag shape? is it a die?
Debz
x

coops said...

this is so stunning jane.i love your fab papers and details and of course i love the fabulous image ;D
thanks for all your comments on my blog.i take pics of my cards on a white background with my daylight lamp over the top and when i have cropped and resized my pics, i just sharpen it a touch.i use paint.net,hth :D

xx coops xx

Rebekah said...

This is beautiful Jane, see I told you it would be stunning even in a last minute rush! The kitchen is looking superb though! Fab work sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning I so love this cutie, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

scrapbookertink said...

Love the tag idea and tks for the link, hope you have a great weekend, take care, Doreen x

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Wow, Fab hun, I can't wait to try this, it looks so cool,
Hugz
Kenzie :-) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails