Thursday 2 February 2012

Paper, Paper!.......

Okay so I have loads of 12x12 papers and I have told myself very sternly that I am NOT buying anymore until I whittle my way through the pile that I have  ( it's probably a good thing that I don't live near any craft shops I am such a sucker for paper!) , so........I have closed my eyes and pulled out a sheet and I am going to make a card when I get home from work today......if I can do this most days then I should get through all this old stuff....here is todays paper............
Back soon!xoxo


                                                          

2 comments:

Berry said...

This is a brilliant idea Jane! I am a sucker for paper realllllllly want some Tilda paper now but have so many stacks and I don't even go near my 12x12 stuff! I don't live near craft shops but I always get so finger happy on the net just clicking purchase purchase purchase!!! Paypal shall be the death of me! Hugs rebekah xx

Heather Huggins said...

That's a fabulous idea. And the card look great too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails