Sunday 26 September 2010

2 Posts In a Day!

Wow two posts in one day..not like me at all! Just had to enter the Sugar Bowl challenge this week as there is a lovely sketch to follow.  I have used this Gorgeous Girl and coloured her with my trusty Promarkers......paper is Basic Grey, love all the colours on it.  I had to print an oval shape from the computer then trace it round my image and then cut by hand...I really should invest in some nesties!  All the edges have been distressed and then inked. The ribbon I coloured with  my Promarkers to match then roughed the ends up a bit.  Sentiment is from Craftwork Cards...coloured with inks.



Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Oh I love the colours xx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the colours as well,Jane....beautiful card.

Kathyk said...

Simply gorjuss!! Loving your pink/brown/orange combo - lovely autumnal card Jane

Kathyk

Fleur said...

Hi Jane, this is so pretty, love the colours & that bow is tied perfectly.
Hugz Fleur xXx

pink lady said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jane, such vibrant colours and I love the image too...very autumnal!...hugs Shelly x

Lilian said...

Gorgeous colors and fab coloring! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Sarah B said...

Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails