Wednesday 20 January 2010

Tilda with roses

I have had these papers for a while now...think they are K&CO?..so challenged myself to use them! What a dreary photo..........and it was taken in the morning in the conservatory and it still comes out all dark! The Tilda image was kindly given to me by Jane(Jane's Lovely Cards) and coloured with my Promarkers.

The flowers from my stash are cream but I have used one of my PMs to colour the tips and added some stickles.

A close up of the cute Tilda........really need to invest in some Tildas I still only have one! Does anyone know if Magnolia will be at the SECC in March?

On another note we have booked our holiday for the summer....we are going to make the long long trip down to Cornwall...I have always wanted to go there! The girls can't wait cos we will be right near the beach!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Emma said...

beautiful elegant card, and love your colour scheme
hugs emma x

Jane said...

This is beautiful Jane, I love the soft colours and your lace. Gorgeous colouring! Thanks for your lovely comment today, hugs, jane xx

Juls said...

beautiful, Love the soft colours and the touches of glitter! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails