Friday 29 January 2010

Passion For Promarkers #36

Hi all, Can't believe it is Friday again so soon! This week has just flown by!
This is my card for Passion For Promarkers Challenge which is to use Pastel Green and Blossom.
And I know that this is a Christmas card but I promised myself that I would try and make a few each week so that I don't get into such a mess come December....I felt awful buying cards to send!
This card has been made mostly from scraps......another challenge I have given myself as my scrap box is overflowing!
The Merry Christmas paper is from a book of freebie papers that came with one of my cardmaking mags.........Silver peel off strips, snowflakes and tree are all from my stash.

Anya has been coloured with Pastel Green and Blossom-clothes......Burnt Sienna/Walnut-hair....Ivory/Blush and Dusky Pink-skin.......and I have added lots of stickles.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Jane, this is one of my fav stamps and you have coloured her beautifully, the papers work perfectly too with this colour theme
Thanks for joining in at PFP this week
GIna xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a stunning card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. I keep meaning to make a start on my crimbo cards too as I had to buy some this year as well :( Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

A fantastic christmas card, it's never too early to start. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
Sam xx

Anjie said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Anj
xx

Caryn said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and your image is coloured beautifully. Don't blame you for getting in there early for Christmas - was thinking of starting mine too!!

Thanks for joining in at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Ida / Little said...

What a gorgeous card, and I think the shape is great! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails