Sunday 20 December 2009

Yeah!.....SNOW!!!!!!!

Well the girls were delighted this morning when they woke up to this! It has been a few years since we have had a good snowfall like this!
This is the view from the bridge behind our house...that's our wee house circled on the right.


Jude on her sledge
Lucy ...not wanting to have her pic taken!

Judes snow angel
As I am typing this it has just started to snow again...big fat flakes......the girls are crossing their fingers that school will be closed tomorrow!lol





5 comments:

SallyB said...

Hi Jane...Oh that's lovely!
What a beautiful view of your house! It looks very deep snow! We have just a sprinkling left but the roads are sheets of ice! My girls were outside with all the other children around the close...playing in the park and making snowmen. I have had computer problems this week but am back on today with a card that I made using a background paper that you sent me! Hope you like it! chat to you soon.

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like they're having great fun....we've only had a smattering.

Fleur said...

how lucky of you to live in such a beautiful location. It snowed here on Friday & there's still lots left!!!!
Have a good christmas
Hugs Fleur xXx

Jane said...

Wow!!!! amazing pictures Jane, tfs. your girls look like they had a fantastic time. I can't believe your house!!! how fantastic is that view! I had a holiday in Fort William when I was younger it is so gorgeous there, lucky you! Merry Christmas, hugs, Jane xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Jane, your house looks like fab, what a fab view you must have...oh I would love to live in Scotland, it's so pretty where you live.....I visited Fort William, Loch ness & Oban in July and I fell in love. Have a fab christmas sweetie, hope santa is good to you.

Hugs

Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails